Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – we're gonna say it – fun 🔥
And that's what we're here to do. But we need your help 💡
Pleo is looking for a person to join our Process Operations & Data Team! More on that below... but before we get started, it's probably worth mentioning that for this role we are open to both an onsite setup (at one of our amazing locations in Europe!), or for the right candidate, the option to work remote 👏
About the role
As part of our thriving Revenue Operations department, we have an established Process Operations & Data Team. This team will focus on identifying the needs of the business stakeholders and translating them into actionable improvements in tools, process and enablement.
Your role in this will be to work with our marketing leadership and teams to identify areas of improvement, refine processes, data quality and become the internal expert on all things related to our Lead to Deal process. Exciting!
In Pleo, Revenue Operations is a cross-functional discipline that goes across many areas, such as the demand and opportunity management process, sales planning and forecasting, as well as monitoring business performance. Hence this is a unique opportunity to learn more about the many different aspects of running a business, the decision processes and prioritisation needed to execute strategic projects, and insights into where the company is going - almost like a front-row seat!
Who are we?
If you haven't heard of us already, we are a Danish fintech startup - well, not that much of a startup anymore... but our values are deeply and strongly shaped around that! That being said, we believe in a flat hierarchy and bottom-up decision making: from being around our offices, to the team meetings and our vocal slack community, working with us you will find a place where every voice is heard, where people spar their ideas and are not afraid to ask questions and improve themselves and others. We listen to each other and adapt accordingly 🙏
More about our team
So, if you are excited about inter-department collaborations, being part of diverse teams, scaling a company 10x while also having fun in random slack channels, getting creative and running all kinds of experiments while also staying up-to-date on the latest trends in tech, new frameworks and practices, if you like engaging in social activities from Pleo dinners to teaching non-tech people how to code, keep reading. But also remember, while bringing your perspective and diversity, you must also leave your ego by the door 🚪
We believe in autonomy, trust and support, shaping our teams with Remote-first mindset being able to work efficiently through CEST and EST time zones. From virtual coffees, to remote friendly meeting setups and thorough documentation, you can feel the beat and energy that flows in our offices...
You will be contributing in setting the strategic direction with data-driven decision making, working with the latest (and greatest!) tools and tech, improving yourself and others through a dynamic and passionate team working environment.
What we do
What we try to do is change the workspaces of tomorrow (you know, the space that most adults spend most of their time). We think the way that most of us still work today is outdated; we think that it can be better. Here at Pleo we work on painful problems that we see today and try to solve them with a touch of magic 🪄
Our angle to do this is through company spending; we’ve built a product that gives trust and autonomy to all employees: everyone gets a company card and spends company money responsibly. No expense reports. No time wasted. Decentralisation of decision making. Delegation through ownership. That's our focus.
We can't be hypocrites with a product doing one thing and then internally doing another: so the future workplace permeates through the way we work. We certainly aren't perfect, and we're not striving for perfection. Instead, we're striving to be pioneers: we want our product to change workspaces, and so our own workspace is a place of constant change 💡
The nitty-gritty skills needed
- Demonstrable Marketing Operations experience at a scale-up, B2B, SaaS company
- Expert ability in Hubspot, with a strong understanding of email automation, workflow automation, system integrations, full-funnel reporting, and data hygiene
- Analytically minded, and experienced using BI tools, such as Looker or similar, to aggregate data, generate reports, identify trends and make recommendations based on business intelligence
- Enjoys identifying and solving complex challenges
- Demonstrated experience with project management systems, preferably Asana, with an aptitude for managing timelines and complex initiatives across multiple teams with multiple stakeholders
- Solid understanding of attribution modelling and reporting
Your colleagues say you
- Work in English with ease (it's our company language)
- Are very curious to the story and the people behind the data
- Continuous learner, systematic
- Empathetic of people and stakeholders
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!) 💳
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you're fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. Last year we went to Croatia - we'd love to see you at the next one!
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget. We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym or book a professional coach - it's entirely up to you. Ask us about what we offer, and we'll be happy to outline more.
- Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
And here are some other nice gestures that we do…
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, beer brewing, skiing, Pleo dinners, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Apply for this role
We’re looking for new friends, gifted minds, team players, restless talents and passionate problem solvers.
Some more roles for you...
And it doesn’t stop there. Why not have a browse at our other open roles in this department?
How Pleo hires
The first call(s)
Let’s get to know each other. We want to find out more about you, your motivations, and give you more information about the role.
The task is deliberately open-ended and based on something you'll actually work on. There are no right or wrong answers here.
The team interview
Expect to share a (virtual) meeting room with two to three people you'll work with regularly if you get the job.
The final interview
A call with someone in leadership who’ll walk you through the big picture and chat about how your role will figure into that.